Gmail Login Page, Gmail is a free online web based email service provided by Google Inc. You need have a registered Gmail account to gain access. After you create an account on Gmail, you have to now log in to your Gmail account from where you can send and receive emails to your friends and family. Many of the new users get confused on how to login to Gmail account. For helping them we have provided you few guidelines below about the Gmail Login Page.
Steps to Login from Gmail Login Page
- Type https://mail.google.com on the address bar of your browser that is available in your computer and wait till you are fully redirected to the Gmail Login page.
- On the page you are redirected you can see Google logo at the top middle of the page.
- Just below that there is written as “One account. All of Google” which is slogan of Google as you can use various other services form one email address only.
- Now you can see an empty field where you have to enter your Email address.
- Just below that field, you have to enter your password related with the email address that you already created before.
- Now you can click on the Sign in button if you are done with both the fields.
- You can select on Stay Signed in check box if you want to keep signed in to gmail account until you sign out yourself.
- If you are not able to login to your Gmail account, there might be password or username problem. Check it twice. If the same problem persists, click on the link Need help? And follow the instruction to solve your raised problem.
- If you still don’t have Gmail account and wish to create one, you can click on the link Create an Account and fill up all the required fields to complete the sign up process.
If you like what you read about Gmail please remember to share Login Email on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you guys want it’s all appreciated.
Hope you guys have a great time on Login Email. And yes please help me by promoting Login Email. 🙂