Gmail is undoubtedly one of the best email services in the entire world and its great features are still attracting a lot of users. Gmail can be accessed in 72 languages and this proves how big and how advanced it is. It was ranked 117 according Alexa and it was according to the statistics of the year 2015 February. Gmail as a total of 425 million active users and the number of users is increasing every day. The official website of Gmail can be reached by visiting the link mail.google.com. In order to change or modify your Gmail Account Setting, you need to first login to your Gmail Account.
Gmail Account Settings
- After signing in you can check and change the account settings and to doing so you need to click on account icon which is available at the top right side of the page.
- After clicking on that you will get a pop up box and from there you need to click on Account to manage and check your gmail account settings. Once you have clicked on it you will be redirected to another page where all your Gmail account setting is listed.
- If you want to check and protect your Gmail account, you must first review your security setting and for doing so you need to click on “GET STARTED” which is available at the top of that page.
- You will then get to another page and there you needs to add telephone numbers and recovery email to add the recovery information. After completing the process of providing the recovery information you can click on “All done”. However, while adding number the you need to verify by entering the confirmation code which you will get through SMS.
- The account settings page has all your personal information which you can check and change at any time and for changing the settings you need to click in one particular setting and edit or change it.
- You can also check and change the signing in settings such as the password; recovery email and access for less secure apps procedure.
- You can also check and change settings related to the account tools and account managements from the page. The account management settings include settings such as Deletion of Google Account and data, products and YouTube content whereas the account tools settings include settings related to history, account manager, input tools and accessibility.
- You can also view and change settings related to connected apps and services from Gmail Account Setting page.
If you like what you read about Gmail please remember to share Login Email email on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you guys want it’s all appreciated.
Hope you guys have a great time on Login Email. And yes please help me by promoting Login Email. 🙂