Gmail Filters, Gmail is a free email service provided by Google that supports advertising. Gmail was launches for the first time in 2004 and was created by Paul Buchheit. Gmail is used by more than 420 million people all around the world as of June 2012 and was available to the general public on February 7, 2007. It is currently available in more than 72 languages. Gmail earns its total revenue from advertisement and Google business email. Users should register a new account on Google in order to send and receive free unlimited emails. Gmail is one of the most secured email service provider that is available today. It has various new and amazing types of features that makes it the mostly used and popular email service. Among various features provided, Gmail filters is one of them that would filter messages that are sent from numbers of different email addresses. You can follow the steps below to apply the filter to many senders.
Steps to Apply Gmail Filters
- Open Gmail by going to https://mail.google.com and log in.
- Now click on the small down arrow in the search box that is available at your Gmail Homepage.
- Now in the form field, you should add each email address that you want to filter by separating word with OR.
- You can also enter any filter criteria you find appropriate.
- Now click on Create filter with this search that is available at the bottom of the box.
- You should now check the box for the filter action to take place.
- Now select on the check box that says “Also apply filter to matching conversations”. This would apply the filter to old messages as well as new messages.
- Now all you have to do is click on the button Create Filter.
Gmail allows you to create unlimited number of filters but only 20 among them could be forwarded to other addresses.
If you like what you read about Gmail please remember to share Login Email on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you guys want it’s all appreciated.
Hope you guys have a great time on Login Email. And yes please help me by promoting Login Email. 🙂