Gmail.com Registration, You need to first Sign in to your Gmail account in order to send and receive emails and use other features of Gmail.com. For signing into your account, you should have a valid email address and password that you already created before. This article provides you each and every steps on how to register a new account on Gmail.com. Gmail.com Registration is simple but some of might get confused on how to do a Gmail Registration. For your ease we have some detailed steps below for Gmail.com Registration.
Gmail.com Registration Steps
- Go to https://mail.google.com and use any browser available in your computer.
- Wait till you are landed on the Gmail sign in page.
- On the page you are landed, at the bottom you can see a link that says “create an account”. Click on that link and you will be redirected to another page.
- Now on this particular page you are landed, at the right side, you will see various blank fields that should be filled out for creating new account in Google.
- At first, enter your first and last name followed by a unique username that will later be used for signing into you Gmail account.
- Now enter a strong password of at least 15 character and again reconfirm it.
- Provide your date of birth and gender.
- Now enter your phone number and current email address that will later be useful for security issues.
- For proving you are not a robot, type the text shown in the image above.
- Again you have to provide the country you live in by selecting from the list.
- Now simply click on the button that says “Next Step”.
- Now you will be taken to the another page where you have to provide some other necessary information and your Gmail.com Registration will be completed.
If you like what you read about Gmail please remember to share Login Email on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you guys want it’s all appreciated.
Hope you guys have a great time on Login Email. And yes please help me by promoting Login Email. 🙂