That’s absurd, isn’t it? Posting on a topic how to create Gmail Account. I mean who doesn’t know about emails and social networking these days. I am not making an impression that I am or something. It would be some sort of tomfoolery if I don’t tell you the steps on how to create Gmail account. Otherwise, I’ll end up being a stupid not because you don’t know about that. Just to prove that I wasn’t bluffing or anything. The steps are very simple. You guys obviously have your own laptop, right? I think no one has to teach you how to type. You open your web browser, then you type Gmail in the address bar and then follow the steps. But that’s not the formal way to make people know about creating their own Gmail account.
Steps on How to Create Gmail Account
- Now, why don’t you open a web-browser not to forget, your computer must have access with the internet and then type ‘Gmail.com’ in address bar.
- After that you will get to Gmail Homepage.
- There is a “sign in” section for those who already have their own gmail account.
- Now when you look at the rightmost top of the page, there you will see “create an account” you need to click on that button.
- And a simple form appears where you have to give certain information of yours; name, date of birth, gender, address and genuine contact number to be precise. Don’t get intimidated by this.
- You may however face some sort of hassle in ‘password’ section. They want your password to be long and secure. Its best if you add numbers and special characters in your password.That way, your password and account will remain safe. You can also choose to save your password if you use same computer to access gmail account, but its not recommended. I mean who would want to risk that.
- Then they will check on their databases to find out whether the ‘username’ you have chosen is available to you or not. You don’t want other person having the same username that you have.
- With all that, you agree on the term that gmail want you to agree. Once you are done with this form, you can now enjoy using gmail account and services.
If you like what you read about Gmail please remember to share Login Email on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you guys want it’s all appreciated.
Hope you guys have a great time on Login Email. And yes please help me by promoting Login Email. 🙂